- 2 Dudes without a truck: $125/hr
- 2 Dudes with a truck: $160/hr
- Each additional Dude (yes, there are more than 2 of us!): $60/hr
- Full-service packing/organizing: $65/hr per person (service provided by Southern Concierge LLC)
- Our rates are the same seven days a week
- Interstate moves may include additional overnight fees
- All moves have a two-hour minimum
- We charge a half-hour travel fee for moves within Fayette Co.
- For moves outside of Fayette County we charge for round-trip travel
- We charge $1.50/mile for moves outside of Fayette Co. (please ask about our flat rate mileage fee for select cities)
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Check (we reserve the right to refuse personal checks at our discretion)
- All major debit/credit cards (3.5% credit card fee will be added to final bill)
- Venmo (@dudes-moving)
List of Items We Cannot Move
- We reserve the right to decline moving any item that may pose a health risk to a mover or that is deemed to be unsafe.
- Hot tubs
- Grand or baby grand pianos
- Weight stack equipment that is not disassembled
- Pool tables that are not disassembled
- Riding lawn mowers
- Hazardous materials
- Explosive/flammable items
- Unpacked miscellaneous items
- Fish tanks
The day of your move you will be asked to select your desired level of coverage. Please see your options below.
- Released value protection coverage will be applied to all articles at compensation of $0.60 or 60 cents per pound. Everything is valued at 60 cents per pound (Example: 50lb article movers’ maximum liability is $30 ($0.60 x 50lb)). There is no additional charge for this coverage.
- Full value protection coverage will be applied to all articles. Client agrees to pay $100 per truck load for this coverage. If any article is lost, destroyed or damaged while in 2 Dudes Moving’s custody, we will, at our discretion, offer to do one (1) of the following for each item:
- Repair the item
- Replace with a similar item
- Make a cash settlement for the cost of the repair or the current market replacement value
- Due to their fragile nature, we do not cover damage to particle board furniture or plants.
- We are not liable for the contents of containers not packed by our movers. We are not liable for any damage resulting from improper preparation/ packing by customer.
- Sleep number beds need to be disassembled prior to move day. If client is unable to disassemble the bed, we can accommodate but the client will assume all risk.
- Grandfather Clocks: client is responsible for removing the pendulum, chimes and weights. Clocks are very delicate and may need to be retuned or adjusted after you move has been completed by a professional.
- Flat Screen TVs: These are susceptible to damage from extreme temperatures, slight bumps, and altitude changes. The original packaging is the best. In any case, please note that in the absence of physical evidence of external damage or negligence (visible damage) we will not assume liability for TVs functioning after delivery.
- Appliances: We cannot disconnect any water, electrical, or gas lines from any appliance or item. We also cannot disassemble any item that requires such a disconnection or connection. This includes washer machines and dryers.
- 2 Dudes Moving assumes no liability or responsibility for any items placed in the customer’s own vehicle or in rental equipment that is not transported by our company.
- Our responsibility for damage on loading jobs (no transportation of items performed by 2 Dudes Moving) terminates once the truck or portable storage unit has been loaded.
- We assume no responsibility for damage caused by inclement weather.